Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh... precious boy! I want to keep him. So, often going on a missions trip helps broaden my perspective but once I return home it all goes blury. The feelings I felt. The emotions towards the kids I had. The conviction in my heart dulls. Morgan, you get what only a kid like me longs for... the chance to LIVE your life in a place where your perspective can never be closed again. A place where the need is right in front of you everyday. Although you cannot fix everything, you get to do something. What an opportunity! I'm not complaining at all. No ma'am. I realize how much of a need there is in the states. People are hurting everywhere, but I'm just so excited for you that you get to live outside the box. You get to taste what it tastes like. Feel what it feels like. See what it looks like. It will and probably already has changed the way you look at life in a crazy growing and stretching way. I love you Morgan! Keep running the race friend. Let Jesus be BIG in you. He delights in who you are!

You're friend,
Kayla Sprage.