Baseco Visit




We had the wonderful privelage of visiting our amazing children down at the ING Learning Center in Baseco where we have previously ministered. My grandmother captivated the children with her reading of 'You are Special' and I got to rev the kids up with 'Big God O,' 'Jumping Up and Down,' and 'Jesus Loves Me' as well as one of their native Tagalog songs. Last weekend we went to Pagsanjon Falls which was absolutley beautiful! We rode these tiny boats into the jungle and saw these gorgeous waterfalls. Also, this past week, two AWESOME gals from the states, Kayla and Nicole, were here with their father who was preaching at a Maxwell conference. The last night they were here, we rocked the Library - hence the video which is purely for our own enjoyment and memories...

3 comments:

Morgo said...

So cool..... I was outside the book store & had no idea you were having so much fun inside!!! Can I get in on the video next time? Morgan, you are the bomb, Kayla & Nichole, you guys were made for the big screen!

Nathan Peacock said...

(In answer to your post...)
yeah, I know a few people whohave gone into emotional pits-of-despair. lol. if you're still in it, don't worry, it will pass.
from here, it looks as if you're having the time of your life out there. I would love to be serving out where the need is like that any time.

Juan Mannierrez said...

I like the video Morgo I haven't heard from you. I would like to! I know you must be real busy, so great job with the video!