My House

Quite a few of yall wanted to see my house, so here it is! Note: *Our house is not finished!!*

6 comments:

Chall said...

That indoor rain forest is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Girl! Looks like you got your couch and also got rid of the two BIG cabinets. Where'd they go??? Looks great. Like the changes made to my room so far - - folding screens will be great! Many hugs. Mama

Anonymous said...

LOVE the house!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!
but....where are Morgan and Hopie's rooms???????? I so would love to come visit you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooops...i forgot to put my name underneath my comment.
welll....this is susi!!!! Hi Morgan!

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan- I like the video- looks like ya'll are in a beautiful place now- plenty of breathing room. Look forward to seeing ya'll in July.
Maggie

Jen Dournaux said...

Love the house!
Lots of space to run and play!
Love that pool garden -
Funny question in my mind - I'm thinking it smells fragrant and islandy - does it?