'Dreamer' Update

For all four of you who actually read my blog :), I won first place in documentaries at our school with my short film, Dreamer. The film professors said that I should have got first overall, but that right is reserved only for seniors. O well, at least I can look forward to claiming best overall next year! Still, I am happy to say that I walked away with a sweet Indiana Jones hat, a great book, and something to work toward for next year.

6 comments:

Roger/Carol said...

You have the satisfaction of knowing you did the best you could and the meaning of the story was the best idea that we all can dream and work to make them become reality.
I sure miss you and love you.
Papa

Anonymous said...

MORGAN...I am so super proud of you!!!! You really did an amazing job!!!!! can't wait to see you next month... :)
-susi-

Anonymous said...

change that 4 to 5 young lady!
heart sarah

Anonymous said...

CALL ME TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!
HEART SARAH

Tiki Sanchez said...

nice... CONGRATS!

Juan Mannierrez said...

Nice Job Morgo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!