A Tribute to Home

Mom: It's official -I am a big girl now! This is hard, solid proof that I am not as bad with directions as you think. I mean, I literally made it to the other side of the world without getting lost! Yes, I know, I've got skills. Mad skillz, baby, mad skillz...ninja skills. :) Just pretend like you don't see me buy the Pringles and coffee, k? I love all of you! This house is WAY too big and echoey without ya'll around, though I must say it's nice sometimes. Looking forward to your return!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooo i miss you so much! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you!i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you! i love you!
love sarah

Morgo said...

wow, gurl. never felt so loved! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

~ me.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, directions arent really needed on an airplane, but great job getting around the airports....kudos for you!!! Bad Morgan, pringles & coffee????? What about your immune system? your skin?:-) Awesome video, as always..you are AMAZING!!!Mom

Tiki Sanchez said...

woo hoo. kudos and i miss you. enjoyed our 2 hours!

Anonymous said...

awwww morgan...that was such an awesome video! it almost made me cry again! i don't even know why...it happens everytime i watch them!
~susi~

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYY for pringles and coffee!

~susi~ :)

Unknown said...

Glad you can follow directions(and ended up in the right country lol)!! Loved the videos...thanks for posting! The kids really enjoyed the camping one! Fort looks good...how is he feeling? Tell him I said Hi! Let me know how school is going

Beck

Juan Mannierrez (Jon) said...

why do u act like this whyyyyyyyyyy,,,,,,

Pete G

Anonymous said...

Morgan!!! I miss you soo much! Glad to hear everything is okay with you. Sounds like an amazing place and I know you are a blessing to all of those around you :) I'll never forget my best friend! Keep in touch!
Daphne